http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=propecia-tablets-samples Case in point, yesterday they had small clam shells of organic blackberries for 97¢.
free propecia for woman Yes, you read that correctly. Ninety-seven cents.
click here I bought three and this smoothie was born. The rest is history.
http://acrossaday.com/?search=lasix-use-in-kidney-disease And, since you know how much I love to hide veggies in my smoothies, you won’t be surprised that there’s a secret ingredient – beets. (Okay, AND cauliflower, but I’ve definitely posted other cauliflower smoothies before.)
Now, before you roll your eyes at me and write off this beet-containing smoothie for good, you need to know that in no way does this smoothie taste like beets.
The walnuts, flax seeds, and vanilla protein powder do a terrific job of covering up any earthy beet taste.
So, why add beets if not for the taste?
Well, besides making the smoothie a fun color of magenta, beets are chock full of vitamins, minerals, and plant compounds that are essential (and extremely beneficial) to your health.
Walnuts and flax seeds are powerhouses of their own. In addition to being high in antioxidants, both walnuts and flax seeds are full of Omega-3s – in
Not to mention, they make this smoothie taste like a muffin. Yum!Print
A banana-free, hide-your-veggies smoothie that tastes like a blackberry muffin. You’re welcome 🙂
- 1 c go to site unsweetened vanilla coconut milk
- 1/2 c blackberries, organic when possible
- 1 c frozen cauliflower, organic when possible
- 1/2 c frozen beets, organic when possible
- 2 tbsp raw sprouted walnuts (or 1 tbsp walnut butter)
- 1-3 tsp flaxseed, depending on preference
- 1 serving vegan vanilla protein powder *highly recommended
- optional: hemp seeds, extra blackberries, and/or walnuts for topping
- Place all ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Prep time doesn’t include steaming & freezing beets and cauliflower. I don’t have time to do all of that so I rely on store-bought organic frozen vegetables. Stahlbush Farms is a brand I like. Also, 365 Organic (Whole Foods brand).
- The vegan vanilla protein powder is highly recommended. It makes the smoothie 10x better. Let me know if you need any recommendations.
http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=buy-female-viagra-overnight-delivery Keywords: vegan, gluten free, dairy free, banana free